here we go

hi peoples, so much love to impress here. miss me isnt it? lol. starting from today Im gonna move forward and NEVER turns back. well, certain things might happen for a reason and I am accepting very well. Alhamdulilah. So in my future, there got some plans to do.

First thing isz :



  • Focus on my studies and prove to them I can beat others.
  • Dont forget Allah swt
  • make ayah and mak happy as well as they have me.
  • make my family proud of who I am. Well.. hehe
  • sacrifice myself to be a better student here.
  • be a good friend for nana, tushi, and fina. Make them happy as well.
  • buy a new snake. (lol this must be in list?)
  • try to forget syafiq as well :(
  • try to find another one else. ok? move on.
  • remember, dont promise any shit if you really not so good in them.
  • prove all promises.
  • try to accept Jeffri as well. He is a good man and more matured! sedarlah wanie sayang.
  • get to know each other more and more. love each other day by day. 
  • Give myself happiness. I know, there got lots of my happiness other than syafiq.
  • get degree's status like Jeffri. He can teach me.
  • buy new laptop. ops!
lol thats all for today. I hope there will be good as well. InsyaAllah.


No comments:

COPYRIGHT © 2009-2011 delighting of wanie:)™ OFFICIAL BLOG .ALL RIGHTS RESERVED .done by FARRA