Elf dayout!

Hii we were chilling yesterday! with Abang Pian, Abang Afdzal, Kak Farra, Nazim, Amer sayang, Eyla comel, Nazura and Jiha. Just I had told you, we were so happy on our way. Whatever what people could saying about us, we were still together. And happy! I love them for the sake of Allah SWT! So there is it.. Stay tune! hehe

   
And look! There's me with Amer. We were cute! hikhik
 
And with abang and kakak. We were rock! jyeahhh! *rock symbol showed*
muka lame, selamba. Tapi tangan tu? sempat eh? Hahaha lol!
 Eyla with her cute way! ouch she is soo cute! hehe

 abang singing madah berhala? Medah berhela? Eh apa apa je ah.. Yang penting Ziana Zain. Tengok kening jela~ haha!
 
whatssupp bruh? karaoke room was so shinny enough! haha
 Them <3  
Haha aww sweet enough? Yeahh I knew :p
  
The gay. Hahahha lol sorry guys :*
    
Abang, not need to control ah gigi besi! ahha lolz

Last words, I love them so much!

 hugs by, wanie

No comments:

COPYRIGHT © 2009-2011 delighting of wanie:)™ OFFICIAL BLOG .ALL RIGHTS RESERVED .done by FARRA