The Wedding

Hii readers and my fellow followers ^^ today is day 6# of CNY School Holidays . It's became too fast right? Hm maybe I've got lots of things to do on this school holidays so I did't realize with the time that goes around me I guess. so , this time I'm gonna talk about me on my sister's wedding that day on 22nd January 2012. So tireedddd and I've been so couriously lepak gilaaaaa ! and sorry for my baby cause tak layan you sangat that day :* and thanks for #Wawa Haliqa , #Diana Faziera , #Fatin Natasha , #Farzana Syahida and the others for coming and cheering me up that day. Thank you so much guys (cehh macam aku punya majlis je Lol) then capturing few of pictures with them . Wanna see them? Ok. Stay tune.


actually tak lengkap . ada family yang takda dalam ni . siapa suruh merayap --'

My Girls :*

see that? si Fatin ni -..-
aummm <3

but I'm so teribbly asking all around. "Kenapa gambar aku dengan Wawa takda?" :( brb sobbing. Hm nevermind lah esok kitorang nak keluar kan Ibbie? amik gambar banyak banyak . So tht's all for the day . I hope my sister and her husband have longlasting relation until their last breath . InsyaAllah Amin :)



piece of love xoxo , wanie

No comments:

COPYRIGHT © 2009-2011 delighting of wanie:)™ OFFICIAL BLOG .ALL RIGHTS RESERVED .done by FARRA