untitled

your called just now makes me stuck and I'm automaticly feels like I'm the worst , moron girlfriend in this world . I'm sorry for doing this to you but I cant except you anymore :'( anymore.. I know these were my fault . all my fault and not yours . so , let me go alone with myself . please I'm begging ! I'm promise that I wont find another until I'm feels to do so. just like I said , I love you so much but I cant let you worst with all my stupid things,attitudes I haved done to you all this while . I'm stupid !!! let me go . I'm not good enough for you . for anyone else . I'm sorry . I have hurt lots of peoples . sorry again ! wanie tak cukup kuat nak sambung :'( bye this is my last post and I will deactive this blog .

No comments:

COPYRIGHT © 2009-2011 delighting of wanie:)™ OFFICIAL BLOG .ALL RIGHTS RESERVED .done by FARRA