I'm feels like boring , super dupper boring since the first week school holiday began and feels stress out over the tv schelude that always be the same everyday -,- . like my friend Melissa said before "we just want the school holiday comes faster when we were in school period" . Ohmaigod now I trust you -,- it's freakin suck day by day . and now I'm featuring in process to order the varsity jacket (Y) whoaa it's make me more excite to wear it soon :p heyy reader , my becoming varsity jacket is from Mizz Nina's product . I guess . heyy nak tengok ?
see? Mizz Nina kan ? website pun macam ada nama Mizz Nina . at first I decite to buy navy one , but I'ts too basicly and dah ramai pun orang pakai yang navy , so I think I want this red one . aww cool right ? No ? Ok.
and now I'm just wishing :
tomorrow when I wake up and someone will call me and said "
hey free tak? movie jomm ! " Ok. just that. kbyee :*
your love , wanie
No comments:
Post a Comment