me : thehehehe mak~
mum : apaa? o.O
me : heeee (jari tunjuk tunjuk kat tv)
mum : apaaaa? (her eyes become bigger than before)
me : buat Nasi Lemak esokk pleaseeeeeee ? (pity face)
mum : malas ! (stricly)
me : alaa alaaa please please? takde pun esok wanie lari pergi Plaza Larkin makan Nasi Lemak kat sana <3
mum : hahh jangan nak mengada , nak keluar tu ada je kann ?
me : erghhhh ! please makk ? wanie tolong . promise (pinky swear symbol showed)
mum : haa bagus ! tolong eh?
me : okayyy (forced face) =_______=
heee I missed to eat Nasi Lemak so badly :( so I decided to woke up early tommorow . hey tv show ! thanks for make me just like this -,- keep showing delicious and wonderful mouth watering foods on my tv . oh hey now I'm feels like to tumblring and post something about food , food and the only delicious food . byee everyone .
eat by , wanie

No comments:
Post a Comment