Hii my fellow followers , actually there's so sooo much I wanna talk here but I'm not soo in mood now . hm I'm sorry. Later I'll be better Insya-Allah :) well firstly I wanna start about today . Hmm which part I wanna start? HAHAH Lol jkjkjkjk . Okay today is last day of 2011 aite? so , Its same with me T.T my last day hanging out with friends
-my mum says this- I hope she did'nt mean it . and today I'm just hanging out with
#Azmira Syuhada Adnan and her beloved boyfriend
#Ben10 (not his real name) . and hah I'm just with Ben10's sisters
#Ainnah :) hi girl , nice to know you
but well actually I'm with
#Fina but maybe she had a little prolblem I guess -.- so sad k? Ok. And I should
face our first date with my beloved boyfriend but he
"had a problem" too I think . this is more sad k bie? hmm see you on my birthday next year jelahhhh =..= InsyaAllah . It's 30 January . remember? nahh and now I should going out with my sister and celebrate the
"New Year" countdown at Dataran Johor while eating steamboat and washing our eyes and looking the
"eyes cathing scene" Haha Lol joke but it's more sad when she
HAD A PROBLEM TOOO !!! well now I hate all the problems blaa blaa blaa happen today ! seriously . semuanya problem nak jadi apa kan? Hmm be patient Wanie :) It's your awesome New Year . you should enjoy it ! ==' yeahh tersangat enjoy. Bye peoples Muah.
your haunted guetta, wanie
No comments:
Post a Comment